Sunday, December 16, 2007

196. Glass Mosaic Skull (Unfired)


Arranged Glass (approx. 4 in x 6 in). My stained glass teacher had a holiday party tonight where all of her friends were invited into her studio to make art! She provided scrap glass and tools and let people make what they liked on precut squares. Of course I used the opportunity to make today's skull. She'll fire everyone's finished pieces in the kiln soon and I'll post my resulting piece when I get it back!

UPDATE: I finally got the fired piece back! Check out the results HERE.

5 comments:

The Lone Beader® said...

LOVE it!!! :D

b13 said...

very interesting... I assume that the glass will melt and fuse once in the kiln?

Noah said...

Thanks Lone Beader!
Yep, B13, that's the idea, but I have no idea how it will actually come out!

Anonymous said...

Hi

click HERE to see mexicans calaveras!!

cya

Acrerune

Anonymous said...

Blah!
I vant to suck your blood!
Blah!

Buffy's got nothin` on you.

So tell us how you did it was it a stake through the heart? Holy Water? Sunlight?