Wednesday, July 8, 2009

[BONUS] Tuesdays With Tatman

Well, here we are at another date of note. Happy 7/8/09 to all of you. To celebrate the date I'd like to share a bonus skull. If you recall my T.W.T. #4, I made a couple of etched glass skulls. A few of you thought that my candle holder was a drinking glass, and once again, the readers have inspired me. I etched a real drinking glass this time in a little different fashion. This guy only took me about an hour to do, but don't expect to see these in stores anytime soon.

Left, middle, and right views of the same 3 1/2 inch tall glass. Once again I used Armour etching cream. If anyone seriously wants to make me an offer then I MIGHT consider making more.

Each Tuesday(not Wednesday) in the 3.0 year will bring a new Tuesday With Tatman. As a tribute to the Skull Master's astounding feat let's all get creative and try something new(and hopefully skull related).

5 comments:

b13 said...

That is freakin' awesome! Let's do shots!

Tatman said...

Thanks, Joe. They'd be BIG shots!

PearsonMetalArt said...

I see it's already empty!
Good job.

TheDaughterOfTyr said...

Wow. A set of those would be to die for.

I'll see what I can do.....

Custom Jewelry said...

I will take a Vodka with cranberry thank you! hah!
I really really love these glasses. You should seriously think about marketing these bad ass skully glasses!! I really do think they would sell big time and especially to me and all of us here! lol