Wednesday, July 1, 2009

For all the Skull Marbles

Glass Artist Brad Pearson wrote: "Here are a few of my marbles, these designs are one of the most popular designs I make. Marbles are about 1.5" and handmade out of Italian glass using a torch and glass rods."



Knuckle Down C says:

I am a great admirer of the glass arts. These designs are amazing, I love that a piece of art can fit in to your pocket. Do you also make mibs or just the shooters? It would be fun to have a custom set of 13 + 2 done with skulls for my next round. Thanks for submitting this work and I look forward to seeing more of your work.

4 comments:

Tatman said...

These are incredible! If I had a set of these then I would never want to lose them(obviously).

katillac deVille said...

I lost my other marbles. A set of these definitely are needed.

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

These are amazing. Thansk for sharing...these are the perfect "replacement" marbles.

Cheers!

Glass Man said...

Thanks for the posting. Love the website, I saw that your show opened last night. I had a feeling that I should have gone to First Friday, I will have to get down there and see the show.