Saturday, July 18, 2009

Hard boiled skull

Edith Zimmerman has cooked up a great skull for us today. Edith tells us, "I do food art occasionally, and recently I carved a hard boiled egg into a skull. One of my readers turned me on to your site, and it's awesome."



I can't help but say, "Eggcellent work, Edith". Thanks also to your reader Eric Howe for suggesting that you submit it. It's another tasty addition to the food skull collection.

P.S.- Don't forget to show your love for the daily skull art blog you think is best with this month's contest. There are prizes!!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

And the photo showing that you did this in front of your computer... Proof that you're a real egghead.

Sam said...

omg this actually makes me want to cook!

PearsonMetalArt said...

You did such a good job, that's amazing!

Tatman said...

I do have to add that I am still amazed at the details. You must have been using one hell of a sharp knife.

Anonymous said...

This is great!

Kim said...

I can't even make an egg sandwich without the thing falling apart, and it really looks amazing.

Just don't do Noah's thing of leaving food skulls on the porch for a few weeks. That egg would smell so nasty!