Sunday, July 19, 2009

Sunday Simulacra - Version 3.7

Around the world in 80 seconds (that's 3 skulls to you and me)

We start our skull adventure in London, England
Tomato from Italy shares: "Walking in London (London near Holloway Station) and looking around I found in the ground this odd metal skull shaped plates.. are these for electricity or other plugs?? I thought of electricity because it looks also like a light bulb.. immediately after I saw them, I thought of your site..."


Our next stop brings us to Hangzhou, China
Sarah wrote: "I live in a city called Hangzhou, and pictured here is a three wheeled trash container. Workers bike them around and sweep up litter."


And finally we arrive in Chicago, USA
Robyn says: "On state and harrison in downtown chicago."


Passepartout C says:

Thank you all for submitting your pictures. As you can see hunting for skulls is a worldwide phenomenon, and the next stop may be your neighborhood. Make sure you have your camera ready, Happy Hunting!

Just a Remider: While you are out and about in the next two weeks be sure to submit a picture for our "I ♥ Skull-A-Day" Contest. The details are here.


Keep sending those pictures in to our submissions address. Just keep in mind that since we only do this once a week it might take a little longer to have it posted.

No comments: