Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Tuesdays With Tatman #6

These two blokes are here today to represent the end result of a lifetime of smoking. Whether it be some kind of cancer or a complication of being ill...SMOKING KILLS! It's not my place to tell you to stop. Heck, it's not even my place to tell you not to start, but I can tell you the place you'll end up if you don't quit. If you're lucky MAYBE your skull will get to enjoy a last smoke like these fellows, but I DOUBT IT.



Since I know that we have some young readers out there, let this picture be a sign to you. If this looks gross; it's because it is. To those who do smoke, just think of how much better you'll breathe, how much better your food will taste, and how much better your clothes will smell after you quit.

Each Tuesday in the 3.0 year will bring a new Tuesday With Tatman. As a tribute to the Skull Master's astounding feat let's all get creative and try something new(and hopefully skull related).

6 comments:

Noah said...

I love how miserable they look! Great job Justin!

Tatman said...

I figured they should have that long in the face sad look. It's how they feel after filling themselves with so much poison for so long.

Andrew Caputo said...

Ah, so true. I just quit 2 months ago after smoking for 9 years. I can smell things again! Don't ever start, kiddies!

Nikki B. said...

that's awesome...nice work.

except, now i feel all guilty for taking a drag now and then!!

Tatman said...

Thanks, Nikki. I guess a drag now and then won't kill you. I did have to keep the smokes going while I took the picture, but I DIDN'T INHALE.

Citizen Agent said...

Surgeon General C said:

Kids smoking is bad for you mmkay.

Sorry, I love this, it is like a commercial for some sort of artsy fandango service.