Monday, August 3, 2009

C-Rations: 0C1001

This week’s offering is a Collage
“Ca 3|6=9” Approx 16.25" x 11" Collage. Used wrapping paper and magazine ads

Cut and Paste C says:

The first Monday of the month is usually reserved for my monthly contest example. Since last month’s contest is being held over, see here, this week it was back into C’s bag of tricks to explore another “traditional” art form. Did you know that the term collage is derived from the French: coller, meaning to glue? Now you know, and knowing is half the battle.

Remember each Monday during the 3.0 year I am posting an original skull design. My weekly offerings are nothing compared to the one-a-day massive project done by the Skullmaster in 1.0, but hopefully you will find some nourishment in these weekly offerings.

3 comments:

Tatman said...

No offense, but this looks like it should include a ransom note with letters cut out of the same magazine. Nice work as always!

Kim said...

lmao Tatman!

As soon as I saw your skull C, I thought of Noah's shredded skull.

Tatman said...

Good call, Kim. I'm still trying to figure out what “Ca 3/6=9” means. Anyone else have any idea?