Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sunday Simulacra - Version 3.35

Tyrone from Kunkletown, PA said: “The image is from when I was installing ceramic tile and I noticed this sneaky guy watching me from the floor. The material is thin-set mortar used as tile adhesive.”

Phil Cheney wrote: “The picture was taken in our shower. I saw this collection of hair
when I got in.”

Luka Znaor from Northbridge, Perth in Western Australia told us: “HI S.A.D. Well it's finally my time to share a skull and where of all places to find one, but on an old towel of mine used as a backing for ironing my t-shirts.”

W.C. says:

Today’s simulacra reminded me of the before, during, and after steps of taking a shower. However, I don’t usually need to set tiles before I take one. I am always pleasantly surprised by the places our visitors find simulacra. Thank you all for taking the time out of your day to submit the amazing specimens you have found.

Keep sending those pictures in to our submissions address. Just keep in mind that since we only post simulacra once a week it might take a little longer than normal for it to be posted.

No comments: