Friday, April 2, 2010

Laser Skull

Leonardo from Brazil, a past contributor here, sent us a new skull he made using a Laser-pointer and an extended exposure on his camera.


Kitten C says:

*paw* *paw* *paw*

Drawing with light is an amazing medium to work with and the results can be spectacular, but also unpredictable. I am glad you were able to get a picture to show us. Thank you again for contributing to the project. Also since it is Friday, make sure you check out the Skullmaster's Laser Skull here.

3 comments:

Abby Davis said...

Didn't Noah do a light skull too? I love them all. I realize how long it takes to get a perfect shot. I will have to try this one evening.

Citizen Agent said...

Saved C said:

Sorry my last edit, didn't save when I was finishing up this post. The spelling error is now corrected, and yes Azurafae, you will find the missing link also.

lc. said...

thanks again, I like this site, I will always continue contributing with tons of skulls caray!