Thursday, May 31, 2012

[BONUS] 393. 100 Painted Skulls Skull

As promised here's an image of all 100 of my recently completed 100 Painted Skulls as a group!



Of course I couldn't end the project without making one more skull so I've arranged them into a very, very lo-res image of yet another cropped skull. Since it's basically just 10 x 10 pixels you may have to squint a bit to see it.

Here's a much smaller version that might help...


And since a few people have asked I've made this version of the image available as an art print, which you can buy in a variety of sizes on Society 6 HERE.

6 comments:

lirdabert said...

i just bought a print!! i'm soooo excited! thank you for creating such goodness. :]

Noah said...

Thanks for buying a print!

Tatman said...

F'ing fabulous! It's nice to see that you pulled off your original idea. It's awesome owning just 1% of this piece. Spectacular work!

Anonymous said...

Sad to see the 100 skulls project end!

Thanks for giving us so much inspiration and something to talk about!

Patrick Awa said...

Hello, I came across with your cool skull paintings through Nucleus' "Hollow Thoughts" show where I had a chance to submit my piece as well.
Now I have just recognized that those pieces are actually only a few from 100 painted skulls!
What a cool project you got, I also really really like "Simulacra" collection. Super inspiring.
Wow!

Noah said...

Thanks Patrick! Hope you'll submit your work for us to share here as well!