Thursday, July 12, 2007

39. Bark(ing Mad) Skull.


Carved Bark (11" x 5"). This piece of bark was waiting for me out front of my house this morning and was clearly crying out to be made into a skull. Don't listen to crying bark, it's not easy to carve.

P.S. Thanks to everyone for all the great comments! I really appreciate the positive feedback and suggestions. I read them all, and while I don't have time to reply to each (and make skulls, and still work!) I will be following up on several of them soon. I'll also be making another "suggestion box" post in a couple of days with all the great submissions I've gotten, so stay tuned.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://hiratomi.exblog.jp/i62
”dokuro"

Monster-Maniac said...

Aww, nice of you to read them all!

Anonymous said...

"Our meeting was not a coincidence. Nothing happens by accident."

-Master QUI-GON

p.coxhead said...

I found your blog in a website.
It's interesting...
But why skulls?

Kim said...

Being popular is hard work. Thanks for being so diligent!

Tatman said...

Owwwww! Bark at the moon!