Sunday, May 25, 2008

357. Nude (but Safe For Work) Skull

Arranged Bodies. Thanks to my friends Christi & Shelia for being my models. While I was inspired by the classic Dali image, I didn't want to recreate it, but rather develop something original. I had actually scheduled four models for this morning's shoot, but two didn't show up, so I had to make this image in two shots (top and bottom) with no way to confirm how they would line up until I got home and could combine them in Photoshop! Thanks also to the folks at Art6 Gallery for allowing me to use their space for this shot.

12 comments:

Russ said...

Nicely done sir. Came together very well.

PrixMadonna said...

beautiful!

mim said...

Okay, so like this is the most gorjus skull so far, or is it just me thinkin' this!

silvergirl said...

wow, very nice. even the hair looks skull-y on one of the girls!
all in all, beautiful shot.

Hamilton said...

Stunning composition and photography as usual!

Couchgirl13 said...

Ok, so I'm gonna say it, This is my fave one so far! I've always been fond of photography and of artistic nude pics. What a well thought out and executed skull! And putting it together with just the two girls shows how good of an eye and imagination you have. Let the girls know they look stunning! Love the tatts. And I thought the same thing about the girls hair on the bottom left, her hair looks like a skeletal hand coming out of her skull of something. An added bonus! lol.

Joseph Chiang said...

Nice, and tastefully done!

j said...

that is very nice!

beautiful bodies and
nice execution!!!

Terry Border said...

very well done.

beats working with cheese doodles i suppose.

Jako said...

Nice picture! I love the way the
you yoused photo shop on the girls! It looks cool! Hey check out my blog at jjakosart.blogspot.com,
theres something you might like to
see.

Anonymous said...

Very nice !!!

Anonymous said...

I dig much. On a side note, if in the future you ever need a model, I used to model for a few classes at Art6 and would be more than willing to help out.