Monday, July 20, 2009

C-Rations: 0C111

This week's offering is Construction Cone (toy)

"Caution: Envy at Play" Plastic toy Construction Cone approx 3" X 4" carved with exacto. Black paper added to inside

Also an alternative view of it in placeSafety Officer C says:

I was inspired by the recent work being done near where I live on a new sidewalk. Surrounding the 10' x 5' work area is a forest of 34 orange cones. I was originally planning to make paper skull faces on them, but it has been done before. Then I thought about cutting skulls into them, but then remembered this guy. I finally settled on purchasing my own cone to cut up. It's ok little skull, you can hang out with the big guys.

Remember each Monday during the 3.0 year I am posting an original skull design. My weekly offerings are nothing compared to the one-a-day massive project done by the Skullmaster in 1.0, but hopefully you will find some nourishment in these weekly offerings.

3 comments:

Noah said...

Awesome! I definitely think we need to make some full size ones of these too.

PearsonMetalArt said...

Mr. C, you did a smash up job. Great look on his face.
And the Barrel Guy should get community service, working a construction zone. And the barrels should be put in an Art Museum, better than the stack of Vaccum Cleaners in Des Moines!

Tatman said...

Ha ha! This is too funny. "Cone envy" is no laughing matter though. Great stuff.