Sunday, November 8, 2009

Sunday Simulacra - Version 3.23

This week’s simulacra is brought to you from around the house and around the globe.

Tony Ridder from Bethesda, MD wrote: “I had shown my kids the web site and one said ‘lets send them a picture of the scary sink’ I said ‘what scary sink?’ ”



Kortney Mettle from Asheville, NC said: “I found this at a friends house! ”


Jessie Masserman told us: “ I took this picture in an old house in Jamaica. If you look closely at how the light reflects on the headboard you can clearly see a skull. ”



Housekeeper C says:

Another great batch of simulacra from our visitors. Thank you all for submitting your finds to us. Seeing these simulacra I am reminded of the scene from Shakespeare’s “MacBeth” in which no matter how hard Lady MacBeth tried to scrub them, the spots continue to haunt her.

Keep sending those pictures in to our submissions address. Just keep in mind that since we only post simulacra once a week it might take a little longer than normal for it to be posted.

1 comment:

Tatman said...

These are all great. I wish I knew where to buy a scary faucet. Maybe at the Skull Depot?