Monday, January 11, 2010

C-Rations: 0C100000

This week’s offering is Clementines.

“Pulp Fiction” 9" X 8" arranged clementine fruit, peel, pith, and wrapping material.

Citrus C says:

While snacking on winter's ubiquitous fruit, I noticed that the pulp was shaped like muscle cells and the veining and pith looked like veins or neoron dendrites in the brain. Assemblage of these pulpy segments resulted in a rather visceral skull.

Remember each Monday during the 3.0 year I am posting an original skull design. My weekly offerings are nothing compared to the one-a-day massive project done by the Skullmaster in 1.0, but hopefully you will find some nourishment in these weekly offerings.

1 comment:

Tatman said...

In the voice of Huckleberry Hound, "Oh my darlin', oh my darlin', oh my skull of clementines".

I also love the title. Nice work!