Thursday, April 1, 2010

Skull Bandana

Masha from Israel has come up with a great way to keep your skull warm on chilly days. This skull bandana was an ingenious idea born from colder days in Toronto. Masha writes, "i made the drawing and stencil myself and willing to share so the stencil cutout is also here. to fit to size i roughly measured my jaw and adjusted the drawing and traced it off the screen on transplant sheet of plastic". This is also easy to altar with any paint/photoshop program.



A pic of the willing model in action


And the original stencil as promised


Thanks a ton for this awesome submission, Masha. Being a resident of Michigan, I know this will definitely come in handy for myself. Now I'll look super skullified the next time I'm out sledding with my kids.

No comments: