Sunday, July 18, 2010

Sunday Simulacra - Version 4.7

It's Sunday again and our avid skull hunters are still on the prowl and catching us some great simulacrum.

Enrique Camacho did a stellar job snagging this pic. "Attached is an interesting picture of a butterfly/moth(?) I took while visiting the community garden in the Potrero Hill neighborhood of San Francisco, CA."


Daniel made his discovery during a family moment. "My little sister was playing with some water, making designs on her shirt. As soon as she showed me this one, I noticed how it resembled a skull. Skull-A-Day instantly popped into my mind."


Wendy Ott captured this pic of a wooden skull. "I took this on a dock. Cool huh?"



It looks like the skull hunters have returned from another successful hunt. Don't forget to look for those hidden skulls all around us and submit them. Be sure to get them....before they GET YOU!

No comments: