Sunday, August 15, 2010

Sunday Simulacra - Version 4.11

With Summer ending soon, we have to make sure we get the most our of our warm days. Today is Sunday, which is a day I love to spend with my husband and daughter. There are a few things we like to do on Sundays. Thankfully, our skull hunters sent in some great skull finds that fit right in to my typical Sunday.

Tommy Adams found this skull on the top of an engine he was working on. I definitely need a car for my Sunday adventures. I have places to go (normally to the movie theater).


On our Sunday adventures, we normally go out for lunch. These skull nachos that Corey Ike's mom made her look very tasty.


We like to take some time to play and Tommy Adams has come to our rescue again with this great skull play set.



Keep sending those found skull photos in to our submissions address. We are running low, so start searching and submitting! Just keep in mind that since we only post simulacra once a week it might take a little longer than normal for it to be posted.

No comments: