Friday, April 15, 2011

Jelly Bean Skull

Past Contributor Anna Grace from Knoxville, TN said: “This amazing 365 project has inspired me to create my own project: Create A Day 365! In this project, I'm doing one creative thing a day for a year, whether it's art, music, food or literature. I took inspiration from the Skull Master and made a few things out of food for this post. My favorite is the skull!”


Aura C says:

Thank you for sharing your work with us. As we are nearing the end of 4.0 it is wonderful to be able to share in the many projects that have been inspired directly or indirectly because of the Original 1.0 project. Best of luck on your continuing 365 project, and keep us in mind if anymore skulls work themselves into it.

** Don't forget to Flashback to some great candy posts from the past here.

Skull Appreciation Day Daily Button Giveaway
To be entered in the drawing just leave a comment below stating: What color is your skull?

IMPORTANT: Don't forget to include a way to contact you!
(Either your e-mail in the post OR make sure your profile has an e-mail link for you. If all else fails drop us an email to our submission address with your profile name. )


NOTE: If you're reading this on Facebook, be sure to leave your comment on the original Skull-A-Day.com post if you want to be actually entered in the contest

6 comments:

Unknown said...

My skull is teal color!!
kahluie1778@gmail

fogmama said...

My skull is sparkley. I know some would argue that's not a color, but I say it is. It's my favorite! Neener!

O. Douglas Jennings said...

Very Fun! Looks delicious! ^_^

Fatimaa.S said...

LOL.I have this weird strange thing for skulls too.Skulls are like the most amazing things ever created xD

Gaby L said...

My skull is red because it is fascinated with crime scene shows :D

crimsondoll19@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I think my skull is a bright and happy yellow :)
wizardg@cox.net