Friday, June 10, 2011

[Flashback Friday] 5.1 - Tuesdays With Tatman #9

Welcome to another addition of Flashback Friday.** This year the guest editors, Citizen Agent, Azurafae, and myself, Tatman, are taking turns reflecting on 17 of our personal favorite skulls from the previous four years of postings. So please join us as we visit the archives and add our additional commentary on some of the original pieces.

Tuesdays With Tatman #9



To start of my reminiscing of skulls past, I felt it might be appropriate to show you one of my favorites from my collection of TWT posts. This isn't real stained glass, it's a stained glass paint. I still love this one today as much as when I made it because I see it everyday. It was a great medium to work with, plus I reused an old window sash destined for the dump. If you'd like to see more of our stained glass skulls from the past then check this out. Also, don't forget that if you like any particular post then follow the tags at the bottom of that post. They'll lead you to more and more skulls from our wonderful readers.


**Flashback Friday was a weekly countdown of the fan selected top 52 skulls of Skull-A-Day 1.0. Each week during year 3.0 The Skullmaster posted the original skull along with some additional commentary in order from lowest to highest rated, with the #1 skull appearing in the last week of year 3.0, all 52 can be found here.

No comments: